User avatar

Silver Pencil

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The House

    I am going to review others writing, as I am supposed to, as I post more of my story on here. For the next few days, the only thing Seth ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The House

    Prolouge "Uhhhh........" The groan split the silence like a knife hitting butter. Thomas turned sharply to his right. His ripped t-shirt flew with the sudden move. The only people here ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Hey everyone Im new here! I found out about this site off of Teenage Writers. So... lets see what replies I get.

    May 13, 2007


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain